I chose to analyse this video because as the previous one I like the dark style in which it uses. I really like the location in which it was set and the colours and tones used in the video. There is a huge variation in the shot types used in the music video and there is often the same particular shot repeated in different formats throughout the length of the video. There is a lot of selective focusing by the use of a large aperture on the camera to give depth of field which as I have said before is an effect that I would like to create in my video. The MES is set in Iceland on a barren landscape which creates a really surreal and dark effect. The sound in the video is purely music that has been dubbed over the footage and there is no dialogue or sound effects used at all.
Friday, 15 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Powered by Blogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment