Sunday, 24 October 2010
My short practice film w/ music
Evaluation of media product.
This is a practice media video in which I practiced camera skills ready for shooting my music video.
I shot this in the style in which I want to shoot my final product. I used the tones and depth of field that will be used in my shoot.
I tried to use a variety of shot types from CU's to long shots to practice the type of thing I will do in my final product. I made sure I used a variety of shots, like CU's on the shoes and other shots of my sister. By using these different shots, it helps the narrative of the video and illustrates different parts of my idea.
The MES and location I used was in the countryside which is right for the type of mood I was trying to create in the video. I only used a teddy bear as a prop in this video, whereas in the my final product I will be using quite a few more props.
The only sound I used in the video was music dubbed over the top of all the footage and no diegetic sound at all. I think I might include some diegetic sound within my final music video. Overall, I think the video worked well as a practice draft of the video I will be producing in a few weeks time and gave me an insight into directing, shooting and editing a short film/music video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Powered by Blogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment